1.What is the full name of Expo 2010? World Exposition 2010 Shanghai China.

2010年世博会的全称是什么?中国2010年上海世博会。

2010上海万博のフルネームは何ですか。

中国2010年上海万国博覧会です。

2.Is that the Expo emblem? The Expo emblem looks like three people holding hands.

那是世博会的会徽吗?世博会会徽看起来像三个人手挽着手。

それは万博のシンボルマークですか。まるで3人が手を繋いでいるようですね。

3.How long will the Expo last? The Expo will last for six months.

世博会持续多久?世博会将持续半年。

万博の開催期間はどのくらいですか。6ヶ月です。

4.What’s the theme of Expo 2010? Better city, better life.

2010世博会的主题是什么?城市,让生活更美好。

2010上海万博のテーマは何ですか。都市、さらなる素晴らしい生活というテーマです。

5.When will the Expo begin? The Expo will begin on May 1.

世博会什么时候开始?世博会五月一日开始。

万博はいつ開催されますか。5月1日です。

6.When will it end? The Expo will end on October 31.

世博会什么时候结束?世博会十月三十一日结束。

万博はいつ終わりますか。10月31日です。

7.Where is the Expo Site? It’s along both sides of the Huangpu River.

世博园区在哪里?位于黄浦江两岸。

万博会場はどこですか。黄浦江の両岸です。

8.Where are the theme pavilions? They ate in the center of the Expo Site.

主题馆在哪里?位于世博园区中心。

テーマパビリオンはどちらですか。万博会場の中心にあります。

9.Shanghai is most beautiful in autumn.

上海在秋季最美丽。

上海は秋が一番美しいです。

10.It’s the best time of year for people to visit Shanghai.

这是一年中最适宜来上海游玩的时间。

一年で上海を訪問する最適の時期です。

11.Do you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to the airport?

你是想坐磁悬浮列车还是专线大巴去机场?

空港へはリニアモーターカーで行きますか、それとも シャトルバスで行きますか。

12.Where is the light rail station, please?

请问轻轨站在哪儿?

すみません、ライトレール乗り場/電車乗り場はどちらですか。

13.Go straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.

笔直往前走,走到红绿灯的地方左拐。

まっすぐ行くと信号があります。そこで左に曲がって下さい。

14.You can go there through tunnels under the river.

你可以走过江隧道。

川の下を通るトンネルを行ってもいいです。

15.Can I take a ferry to cross the river?

我可以乘轮渡过江吗?

黄浦江を渡るフェリーはありますか。

16.Excuse me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?

请问,我在哪里可乘坐地铁8号线?

すみません、地下鉄8号線の駅はどちらですか。

17.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.

停车场对面就有一个地铁站。

駐車場の向かいに地下鉄の駅があります。

18.How far is the airport from the Expo Village? About an hour by bus.

机场到世博村有多远?乘公交车大概一个小时。

空港から万博村までどのくらいかかりますか。バスで1時間くらいです。

19.How often does the shuttle bus run? Every ten minutes.

专线巴士多长时间一班?每十分钟。

シャトルバスはどれくらいの間隔で運行されますか。10分おきです。/10分ごとです。

20.Is the Expo Center still far off? You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.

世博中心还很远么?沿着这条观光长廊走就可以到达。

万博センターはまだ遠いですか。この観光トンネルを利用すればすぐ着きます。

21.Can I help you? Yes, please. I’m looking for the Service Center.

需要我帮助吗?是的,请问服务中心在哪里?

何かお困りですか。あ、すみません、サービスセンターはどちらですか。

22.Are you all volunteers for the Expo? Yes, we are. We want to do something for our city and the Expo.

你们都是世博会的志愿者吗?是的,我们希望为自己的城市和世博会做些事。

皆さんは万博のボランティアの方ですか。はい、自分たちの町や万博のためになにかお役に立てばと思います。

23.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus? Over there. Please look for the road sign.

我们应该在哪里等园内巴士?在那里。请注意看路标。

構内バスはどこで待てばいいですか。あちらです。案内標識をご覧ください。

24.Excuse me , my friend has a bad stomachache. Let me call the Emergency Center.

对不起,我的朋友胃疼得厉害。我来拨打急救中心的电话。

すみません、友達がひどい腹痛を起こしてしまいました。救急センターへ電話をしてみましょう。

25.Is the Emergency Center open now? Yes, it is open round-the-clock.

急救中心现在还开着吗?开着的,它全天24小时服务。

救急センターは今あいていますか。はい、毎日24時間あいています。

26.I hope to see you again soon.

我希望不久能见到你。

近いうちにまたお会いしたいと思います。

27.How do you like Shanghai?

你喜欢上海吗?

上海はいかがですか。

28.You can pay at the cashier over there.

您可以在那边的收银台付款。

そちらのレジでお支払い下さい。

29.Can I use my credit card/ traveler's checks?

我能使用信用卡/旅行支票吗?

クレジットカード/トラベラーズチェックは使えますか。

30.Here's your change/receipt.

这是找您的钱/给您的收据。

(お客様の)おつり/領収書でございます。

31.Thanks for your good service.

谢谢你的热情服务!

心のこもったサービスをありがとうございます。

32.May I have a look at the menu/wine list?

请给我看看菜谱/酒水单。

メニュー/ワインリストを見せてください。

33.What's the specialty of this restaurant?

这个餐馆的的招牌菜是什么?

このレストランのお勧め料理は何ですか。

【沪江学习in日本】日语讲座的网络传播

【民意调查】沪江拟推出12月能力考备考辅导

想为世博会工作吗?填写下面的表格,你也有机会!(请填真实信息哦)详情请见>>