今夜は私が夕?の支度します。

I'll fix dinner tonight.

今晚我来做饭。

どうぞお?にしてください。

Make yourself at home.

大家随便点儿。

?しいホリデ?をお迎えください。

Have a happy holiday!

祝你节日快乐。

ねえ、ちょっと?いてよ。

You know what,

听我说。

あら、大?。

My goodness.

老天/妈呀…

ついてるぞ!

Somebody up there loves me.

真好运!

また始まった。

Here you go again.

又来了!

彼女を?れて?れ!

Take her back !

你带她回去。

彼女は持ち物を全部列?に忘れた。

She left all her belongings on the train.

她把东西全忘在列车上了。

エレベ?タ?が止まった。

The elevator stopped.

?梯不?了。

お休みはいつですか。

When is your day off?

你什么时候休息?

大きな声でお?いします。

Please speak up .

请说得声音大点

いくらお持ちですか。

How much maney do you have with you?

你带了多少钱?

邪魔するな。

D'ont disturb!

不要打搅。

返品したいのですが。

I'd like to return this.

我想退货。

どうぞ私を信じて下さい。

Believe me ,please .

请相信我。

次の列?はいつ?

When does the next train ?

下一班列车是几点?

彼を?理?いしないで。

Don’t push him to accept.

别勉强他。

今日の新?を?みましたか。

Have you read today's paper.

今天的报纸看了吗?

正々堂々と??しよう。

Let's play fair.

让我们公平竞争。